Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Work sucks!!

Work always suck for me this couple of days... I have been driving 6 hrs everyday to swap around company vehicle. Swapping them around and moving them to the new office.. My Ass, and back and my hand hurt from moving everything around. How does that work?

Hmm.. I think things would balance out. I am getting paid this weekend.. I think I can go shopping and buy something nice for myself.. Geez.. I need something girly.. My live is my jeans..

I think I can write a story on that already.. Hippie.. Kohls is having a sale.. I think I am going to see that.. and Need to buy that new batman movie on DVD this coming Tuesday..Thinking of all this stuff makes me happy..

Well Thanks all folks.. bed time.. I have been waking up at 5.30 am you all..

No comments: