Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas Shopping

The Holidays are just around the Conner.. Guess What, me have not done any shopping yet.. Yup, Can you guess, I am the last minute like the other 50 million ppl around the world... I just can't think what I would get for everyone.

As the days goes, My list seems to get longer and longer.. It is just hard to find something good to give and not expensive. I try not to spend over $20 for each person. This year I am celebrating x-mas at 2 places. I basically have like 6 ppl to buy for.

Since I am not like most ppl who gets all the shopping done in the first 2 weeks of December, I figure, gift card would be good. I just have to make sure that the store will be open after X-mas and that they have not gone under, that would be a disaster.

Well I got my list of store, I will start my x-mas shopping 2 days before x-mas..

No comments: