Monday, December 1, 2008

Driving in winter weather

Yuck! Yuck! Yuck! Winter is here. I had a long drive on Sunday. I am working in La Crosse, Wi. Usually It takes me about 4 Hours but yesterday, it took me 6 hours. 6 long hours driving in the car.

I just hate it so much. The weather turned bad that day. It started snowing and cars started to go into ditch and turned over. During my drive I think i have seen at least about 15 car accidents, most of the minor except for the one on I-90 close to La Crosse.

I almost cried waiting in the car for 1 hr. I had to pee so bad. I wanted to do the pe pe dance but hey can do it since I was driving. That Accident was a 6 car pile up. Later that night Isaw in the news that the car accident had one person injured really bad. I hope that the person survived.

I never so happy to see the hotel I am staying at.

No comments: