Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Tubing

The Day after X-mas was tubing day for my family. Grandpa work at TraulHaugen Skiing area and got extremely cheap tickets. The day was just prefect as the weather was not cold at all. The weather was about 30 degrees.

It was the first time, Rick and I took Tori Tubing. She is only about 6 years old now but let me tell you she is a little dare devil. We had about 15 people who when tubing. Age ranging from 3 years old to 39 years old. Yup.. From the youngen to the oldies.

Tubing is just like going on roller coaster and boat tubing except it is on snow. If you had a chance to do it. You should do it once. When we went down the hill, we did it as a group of about 23. The more weight you have the faster you go.

Well I have some picture and I will put it in here later.. have fun reading.

No comments: