Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Workaholic

What can I say, I am just a big freaking workaholic and don't have time for myself anymore. My dad always remind me " God gives everyone 24 hrs! Deal With it!" Just have to learned how to manage time better.

Anyways, I just blog when I have the time. I am working out of town now in a town called La Crosse, WI. The office I am working out of is a warehouse. It is so damn cold that I got sick over the weekend. I just hate the place. It is dusty, you can sweep all you want and there is still dust. I can't do anything about it. After sometime, I just give up.

Its been a long day for me, as I had a 4 hrs drive today from St Cloud MN. It could have been better if i have found a place to live down here. I have looked at 6 places and nothing peek my interest at all. What does it take to find a place that will actually pay for you heat. I like my room to be like the tropic's not the north poll!

Well I guess that is about it for now. I am tired and the bed look very inviting.

No comments: