Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The Flu.... YIKES!!

I have been sick all this week. I was so hard to find a doctor in La Crosse when you don't even know the area. Luck for me, I have friends that help find somewhere for me to get seen.( Yeah After you tell them that you would share the cold/ whatever i had and they too can be sick like me) Muahahaha!!

Thank god, It was nothing serious. Got some antibiotics and I am back to my old self again. The new NCSI is on today. It is an okay episode, but I wish all the episode of my favourite runs for about 2 hrs everyday. Hmm.. There is more AD'S then TV shows. I guess advertiser are trying to get people to spend their money on unnecessary things. (They say to spend on the economy.Helps it expends)

Now that I am feeling better, I can blog more and put my vacations experiences and places that i have been to and maybe will entice people to visit it too.

The bed is calling..Til tomorrow.

No comments: