Monday, November 17, 2008

Mackinac Island Aug 2008


Last August I went on a trip with my family. We Went to the Upper Peninsula. Basically it is Michigan. It is a very nice place to visit but a little expensive. If you ever make it up to Michigan, I would suggest you visit the place. It has a very nice scenery and also historic places to visit. One thing I took from this exprience is that never go on my brother-in-law tours. You never get to have lunch or rest!!






A Little note about Mackinac Island






Can you guess, Lake Or Sea?




The famous Rock hole hear Lake michigan





Only Horses and Bicycle are allowed on the Island.







Light house in the middle of the lake.








A Nice waterfall. ( I think we saw 10 that day)









One of the oldest light house on the Island.











Can you believe that one side of the bridge is Lake Michigan and the other is Lake Huron.

No comments: