Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving.


Thanksgiving is tomorrow. I just called it turkey sleepy day, because you eat so much you end up sleeping either way. Anyways, This year, I have 2 Thanksgiving to go to. I decided to contribute a Turkey for one of the party. I am not bringing anything at all as I am working out of town. Hey i guess, I bought the turkey, at least they can do it cook it.

I think that people are going to miss my special pumpkin pie that I make every year. I don't use the stuff that comes in a can. The pumpkin is always fresh. Oh well. Well I have to get going and leave now.
At Last I got the picture of the 17 lbs Turkey uploaded. There was so much food, that i had left over that will last for at least 2 weeks. I went to my brother -in-laws parents house, I had a plate there and my niece keep bugging me for her pressie. I just told her that she have to wait until Christmas.
As the day progress, I got tummy ache. Yup, got sick from eating end up spending my time more in the bathroom then with the family. In the evening, I just mostly sat and did nothing. I just only had one plate and on the way home and sleepy like hell. I don't know everything I eat turkey, I tend to sleep more. Geez, that is just not good. Ate so much and I am putting on the pounds while sleeping.
Anyways, just tired now.. nap time for me...

No comments: