Monday, November 24, 2008

Monday Blues

I am Blue as it is Monday. I have been too lazy to do anything for the past 4 days. Staying in a hotel is not fun especially when the hotel has nothing to do Except for a room to sleep in and a TV with boring channels to watch.

2 weeks now staying in the same place and same room. There is nothing much to do in this town. I like to called in a college town. Basically all you do during the weekend is either go shopping or go drinking.

The shopping mall here is smaller then St Cloud and nothing is cheaper. Right now I am watching the TV show "heroes". Earlier during the show, It lost the sound. It was just music playing and don't even know what the actors are saying.

I am still having my Monday blues. I wish I was back in St Cloud with hanging out with my friends not with a bunch of guys!!

No comments: