Thursday, April 1, 2010

Travelling to Houston, Texas

Friday 3/25/10 I started my day in St Cloud, MN going to Houston, TX to visit my family and friends. I was so excited to go that day. My flight didn't leave MSP till 1.34pm. Anyways, I start going to the airport early thinking that you need time to check-in and also go through security.

We left at 9.30 am as I had errands to do that day before I leave (going to the bank n making sure that everything is paid including rent)all said n done We were on the road to MSP at 10.00 am.. I thought that I would be there at about 12.15 pm.. No.. speedy (me) got us there at 11.00 am sharp. (Darn, need to slow down sometime)..

Since we had time to kill, I decided that We should go shopping. (I keep saying we because I brought Rick with me to take the car back!)We went to MOA(Mall of America) to do some last minute shopping.. When I say last minute.. I really mean it last minute..

I went to Pandora got my niece Ilham a bunny charm and I also bought some make-up for myself..All said n done, We got out of there about 12.10 pm and got to the airport on time much to say about the damn plane!!

Yup here me waiting n hungry.. Did I mention Delta don't serve food during a 3hrs flight.. Yup, I was hungry.. The flight to Houston got called at 1.15pm for boarding. It was a full flight... My seat wasn't so great! I got the last seat at the back of the plane by the bathroom next to a window.. (I like Isle seat)

After everyone board the plane was on the runway and the pilot went on the speaker.. " Ladies n gents.. I am sorry to inform you that we are experiencing a technical difficulties.. we have to taxi back." In my brain.. god dammit.. There is always a problem with the plane!..

It took them about 1 hrs to figure that they can't fixed the problem and let us out to get on another plane. While waiting at the terminal they said that we are now waiting for a new crew as the old one the hrs has expired.. Hmm I wonder how hrs can expire don't' u?

Yup my trip was an exciting one and once said and done I got to Houston TX at 6 pm. hungry n tired....

No comments: