Thursday, April 1, 2010

A Day downtown Houston / Galveston Texas




The very next day (saturday March 27) was a very tiring day. My Brother had a lunch date with his officemate so We went downtown Houston to check the city out as my parents have not been there before. I don't even think that my brother in law knows where we were going.

Anyways, we ended up at the Visitor center seing a movie about the city and also bougth some magnets for some friends n mom.. I took a picture of a building with a reflection of a cloud in it. I think its pretty cool.

That day my sister and I walk to hard rock cafe and I got myself a t-shirt. It is a cute fishy design by Bono..

After being in Houston for 1 hour, we drove to Galveston Tx... Yeah Ron (my bro-in-law) drive's like a nut.. Changing lanes without signals and doing not a whole lot. when we eventually got there we only saw old buildings.. nothing but old and alot fo abandon houses. I surely did not take any pictures but my dad n brother did.. Hope that you enjoy it..


No comments: