Monday, March 22, 2010

Travelling to Houston, Texas...

I am counting my days to vacation.. My brain is already there. I really need a break from this hellhole i am in.. Seriously!!.. Right now i am looking into places to take my parents to eat.. Our family outing usually consist of eating out.. I am excited to see the new niece..

My sister said she is friendly.. we'll see how that goes.. So far for my 8 days stay there.. I am sure to visit Niko Niko restaurant. Looks like they have a really good selection of food. Humus is a must as my daddy likes to eat that.. I am just looking into buying seafood and eating them up!..

This will be an experience not to forget at all.. I am sure will be going to the tunnel covered shopping area.. I am looking at the menus of the other restaurant and see nothing interesting. I think I am going to make some calls to my friends down there and see if there is a really good place to eat and places to see and do..

No comments: