Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Counting the days..

Yes.. I am already counting the days to my vacation.. I just can't wait for the day I don't have to be at work. Yup, my body might be here but my brains had check herself out last Saturday.. I just cant wait to see my family and be spending time with them.

I still have so much to do before I leave.. I need to find my summer clothing that are reasonable to wear around my Conservative parents which means that no short sleeves and also no short shorts..

Darn it!.. I just have to wear the clothes that I go fishing with.. I don't wear sleeveless shirt and also I don't wear short just in case I get the sunburns.. (not that i don't)..

Well I am looking out our garage door here and looking at the UPS building. They always have popcorn there.. Don't know why but they do.. Well another sunny day in Mankato.. and my mind has check out!

No comments: