Monday, January 31, 2011

2011

This is the new year with new resolution. Have everyone a accomplish at least one of your resolution on your list? I have this year. Firstly, I told myself that I am going to blog more when I can and today start the first day of my blog for the year 2011.

Yeah! I have accomplish one thing on the damn list! I have like 40 more to go. At times it is just hard to do what you want with the limited time that you have. This year alone I have done quite a few things in the month of January after a long week of sulking and thinking and planning on what I want to to, I have decided to join the gym and loose some of the pounds that I have gain.

I am hoping that by the start of summer I will have loose 50 lbs and gain some muscle and wear that nice bikini!

The next posting and all will talked about my journey of loosing my weight and on things that I will or won't be doing and also ranting of stuff!

who knows that will come out from my dirty mind!

No comments: