Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Starting a little company..

I am thinking about starting a little knitting business. Selling knitted items such as scarf, baby socks, mittens and dishcloth. I have been looking in the Internet and I guess the best place is Etsy. They only charge $0.20 per post and 3.5% commission on items that are sold.

Now I just have to come up with a name. I was thinking Itty Bitty knitting after my lovely pet or Blue knitter . While thinking about this I was also thinking that part of the items that sells I would donate a percentage to a help a family in the community or animals as I am an animal lover.. hmm..

Does anyone have any idea about name that I should use.. Well I just have to wait and see what options that I have. It will be an extra income for me. Right now that would be a good thing..

Give me suggestion..

No comments: