Thursday, November 4, 2010

Spayed Cat

Yesterday I had my cat Tiger spayed. She is not very happy with me. I don't have a lot of sleep and now the cat would not eat her medication. I just hope that she is going to be okay.

I found a nice vet that is about 40 minutes away from st cloud MN in Eden Valley MN. The vet is called Eden Valley Veterinarian. They are very cheap and Taking all my pets there is cheap. Their visit is cheaper then any places here in St Cloud and also that the Vet, she is very nice.

Tomorrow I have to make a nice phone call to the vet to asked about her medication. It is a very hard thing to see my sweet little kitty hurting and not feeling so well. She is my night time baby who sleep on my pillow by my head and purr me to sleep..

I am already missing her so much!

No comments: