Friday, October 22, 2010

Lunch Menu

I have to cook tomorrow.. Yikes.. Hey I love cooking but someday I wish I could just eat out.. Anyways Tomorrow Lunch & Dinner Menu...

I am thinking about either having to do Pot roast, Roast chicken or Beef Stew.. Hmm.. still thinking.. Yes I have all the ingredients to make Beef Stew.. I guess with the weather going to be rainy and cold, It would be just perfect..

My recipe...

1 Large Onion Cube

4 Stalk of Celery

2 cups of Carrots

2 cups of potatoes

1 can of stewed tomatoes ( only if you like them in there)

1 Stew Mix

1 lbs Cube tenderloin beef

2 tbs flour

2 tbs veg. oil

4 cups of water / chicken stocks

Firstly, coat the beef with flour and brown the beef, once it is brown put in the mix with 4 cups of water, the put all the veg in the pot and let it cook for 30 minutes until beef is nice and tender.

So easy have to do this and keep for later too...

No comments: