Friday, October 22, 2010

Catching up...

I am very lazy now days.. I am not doing nothing much. I have been knitting a lot making dishcloth. I am hoping that I could get my stash of cotton skein down to zero.. but it is not working. I did turn 31 this month. Nothing much change there. I did have a wonderful birthday and also the weekend party with my friends..

I had a blast there. Met my friends new kitten Lilo.. yeah she thinks that she is a tiger.. Cute little cat, I hope that she gets her claws pluck.. no offense, it hurts when they claw..

I have been mooching books again. I have tons of books here at home and no one is mooching back from me.. Maybe our interests aren't the same.. I have been thinking a lot, maybe I should start my own business but what would it be.. I am not really good at anything at all except reading and mailing crap away..

Last month I had a garage sales.. The profit for selling junk was not bad.. I made $150 and the stuff that I didn't sell ended donating to the Lupis Foundation. I thought that if i don't need it why keep the suckers...

Anyways, I am open to Ideas from friends on what i should do.... I have to think of a better way to make money and also not work to hard.. Really working it overrated.. You should be able to do something that you like and make do with what ever you have.. Give input k..

No comments: