Sunday, July 11, 2010

Movie..

I never have a chance to see any movies now as I travel to much. I decided to join Netflix.. The best decision I made so far. I get to see movies at home whenever I want and get new DVD in the mail.

Yes I did say Netflix and I am enjoying every minute of my shows that I pick to watch streaming through my blue ray players. I am hoping that way I am watching a movie as much as I want and when I want to watch it.

Right now I am watching Julie and Julia.. It is every interesting show. I can so relate to the show. Blogging and working a job that is not very interesting. I am watching and doing my blog at the same time.

I don't know if I could do what Julie is doing. Cooking recipes for 385 days.. I wish i could but that is why it is a movie and people like me watch it and dream about the day when my dreams come true..

No comments: