Wednesday, July 7, 2010

4th of July..



The 4th of July was a blast. I had the longest weekend ever. On Friday 2nd of July, I went shopping as most of the mall have sales.. I love sales.Most of the shop have 40% to 70% off. Hey you can't beat the sales..that is the best time to shop...

I spend most of the 2 days shopping and buying stuff that I like. I tried to go fishing but it never happen as it was windy outside. Some of out tree branches at home came down.. I was glad it wasn't the tree..

I went to watch the fire works by our house.. I could have walk to the end of the street and watch it but decided to drive and stay in the car. Saint Cloud's fireworks this year was kind of unorganized.

The fireworks was supposed to coordinate with the music but it wasn't really. It started late because they were waiting for the lifeline helicopter to land and take off at the hospital.That is understandable.

When it did started, the music ended first before the fireworks. I took off home and had actually walk to the end of the alley way to finished the show. I just wish it was more organize. The music is just okay this year. It wasn't that spectacular..

Anyways, Happy 4th of July..

No comments: