Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Bats in the room...

I recently move from my old lodging to my new place just about 1 mile away. They week I move went pretty smooth. I really like my new place. It had a nice closet and also the room is just the right size.

During my second week, My new pet came for a visit. I had just fallen a sleep at 8 pm on a Monday and all i heard from something knocking on the walls. I thought that i was just my upstairs neighbour trying to hang something. When i was fully awake i was shock to see a bat in my room. flying around. just going in circle. Damn it freaked me out!!

I let it out from my room thinking it would not be back. I never came back for 1 week but the next week , it came back every day. Everything the guy throw it out, it just came back the next day. I finally gave up and called the landlord and told him that he need to take care of the problem.

He plug all the hole in the outside and the bats never return! Thanks God that i don't have any bats no more.

No comments: