Thursday, January 15, 2009

Polar Artic Winds have arrive!

I just wanted everyone to know that the Polar Artic winds have arrived here over night. The Weather outside is very cold. Right now the temperature say it is -35 F.. Yes I am trying to keep myself warm but I don't see it happening at all. It is just ridiculous right now.

Even with the temp. being to slow people still go out. I am just hoping that my car would start and I could go home. I'm just coop up in my room and trying to make sense if i should go out or just stay here and keep myself warm until later..

But I still think the weather here sucks!!.. It is going to be like this until Friday Noon. That is According to the the Weather guys.. Just wish me luck when i pack my car tonight to go home that I don't' get frost bite or die out there by myself!!

No comments: