Tuesday, January 6, 2009

New Years!!

Happy New Year.. Yup I am like 5 days late on this. What can I do? No internet for me when I was staying in a hotel. So here is goes..



The day before new years, I had to work and I had to work the day after. This is all due o the fact that we took new years eve off for the day after Xmas.. Damn you Xmas and people that agreed to it.



I didn't do much for new years. I had people from work invited me to go to the bars downtown La Crosse, WI. I decided not to go but instead watch the fireworks that they always have here. I drop my co-workers off at the downtown. Can you imagine I fit about 8 people in my SUV that could only fit about 5 including driver.

I was just waiting for the cops to pull me over. I am glad that it did not happen. I watch they fire work and went back to the hotel about 12.30 am to sleep. You would not believe what happen next!! My Co-workers that i drop off called me in my hotel room needing a ride back.

Me being the sober one, said okay, I will pick you up.. Dang It! I have to stop being nice! It was like 3.30 am.. I was half asleep. I almost like kill them when I got there.. Well that is what you do when you want your co-worker/ friends to be save on new years!!

New Years was great for me! I hope that all the rest of you are too.

Happy Late New Years!!

No comments: