Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Wednesday.. with no PC..

Here I am sitting at work working without a computer. I am on a borrowed time and hoping that no one see me using the "no no pc." Anyways, it is boring with nothing to do over here today.. I am just looking around and finding that I am by myself doing nothing but surfing the web.. checking my face book account and also playing games..

This place is creepy as hell.. I hear noises but there is no one here.. I keep turning my head hoping to not get caught as I don't have a computer. On Monday when I got to work and tried to turn my laptop on it just Errored out..Here me scrambling trying to get payroll done and can't do nothing at all.. At 7 am, I decided to used the "No No PC" to get everything done before the other people get's in.

I share this office with another company and they own the other computer. I am in luck that I had it all done before they came back. Right now everyone is gone and what else am I going to do. I had a book to read but it got to boring. I have ton's of work to do but I can't... I am just sort of dilemma.. I think I better cut my losses right now before everyone comes back..

No comments: