Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Weekend

Yup as you can see.. I am lazy so lazy that during the 4 day Memorial weekend.. I did nothing. I say a whole lot of nothing. I was supposed to go see my sister but ended up not going as the gas prices was a little high and I am trying to save money in this bad economy and its not working.

Lets just say I am going broke. I don't know how other people here in town do it. Have extremely nice car, go on vacations and still have money to buy whatever they want. I myself think that I need a second job just to have extra money. Even when I get paid I don't see a dime. All of it just go to rent or bills.

I just wish sometime that I was like other people. Anyways, that is about what i did that weekend. Spend my day thinking on how to make extra money and getting a nice sun burn going fishing. I didn't catch anything, I fell asleep on the boat waiting for the fish..

Oh well I guess better luck next time....

No comments: